Tuesday, August 31, 2010

♥ввq иigнт♥

weeeee~
i'm bak~ recently many events had happened~
i will post it slowly~ xD
bak to my bbq night 1st~ xDD
hmmmmm~
let me think bak~
tis might be the first time bbq with my classmate~
not bad~ xDD
we all were having fun there~ xP
and we just keep snap snap snap~ xDDD
snap till got 50++ pictures in my camera there~ xDDD
hmm~ the guys were so gentleman~
girls just waited for eat~ xDD haha~
thank you guys~ xD
thn we all sit in the living room and play some games~ 
the games just mk me and xinyi laugh until cant stop~ xD
i miss tat time now ><
the party was finished almost 11.00++pm~ 
never be so late before~ xD
just a simply post~ xDD

next post will be my lovely cousin's convocation day~ xD
congratulations~!! xDDDDD
tata~ xDDD

the whole member~xD

me,kha kha and xinyi~xD 
the girls group in my class~ xD
act cute~ xDD 

girls group again~ xD 

quite funny rite?? xDDD
thx you guys~ xDD

tommy,jack and dan~ xD