Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hari Koko+Mid Valley

31/7/10 was Hari Koko of my school~
ishh~ early in the morning nid to wake up dy~
coz nid to reach skul b4 7.00am~ @@
hmm~ actually i thought tis year i can play until enough~
but suddenly~ teacher nid my help for the kelab permainan dalaman~
so i nid to set up a stall~ @@
that day from start to the end juz stand at the stall oni~
luckily ken meng cum to ganti us for a while at the end~
thn we oni can went to play haunted house~ xDD
went into the haunted house wif yobo,nech,fu,min,fish,li them~ xDD
so syok~ xDDD
i dunno y i was not feeling scare tis year~ xDD
if is last time me sure juz close my eye~ xD
not bad~ xP
after that~ we stayed at the last room to mengejut orang lain~ xDD
syok+ fun!
skip skip skip~! xDDD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after going bak home~ 
i had to get ready myself for going to mid to buy present and having my The Manhattan Fish Market~
Oh yeah~! 
i miss it soooooooooooo much~ xDDDDDD
finally mummy had brought me to there~ xDDDD
yummy yummy~ ! xDDDDDDDD
after that~ going for a dinner~ ><
skip skip skip~!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ishh~ today was MTV World Stage~
actually i can went there wif my friends~
but so ngam i had dinner on that day~!!!!
WT... 
i'm so sad that i can mk it~ ><
ishhhhhhh ><
no dinner anymore please~!