Wednesday, August 4, 2010

♥мч swззт 17тн вiгтнdач♥


22/7~
it was my birthday~~ haha~~ xDDD
actually i was very expecting my birthday in tis year~
i dunno y~~ @@
the last birthday in my secondary skul life??? mayb~ xDD
22/7 12am i alrdy received many birthday wishes from my belove friends~
i'm so touch~ xDD
normal they all are going to bed early~
but tis day they waited until 12am to send wishes to me~ haha~
thanks to you all~~ ^^
early in the morning~
juz as the normal~
wake up, bath and prepare to skul~
when arrived to skul~ aso received many wishes from my friends and few presents~ xD
my yobo and ken min give me a cute mini mickey mouse speaker, a lv bear bear and my name玲~
yobo and honey give me a cute little album~ xDDDDD
and they aso made a card and a book for me that full of their wishes~ xDDD
choo poh give me a cup that got my birthday date~ xDDD
except tis~ my classmates them aso made a card that full of their wishes~ xDDD
and they aso sang birthday song for me in class~ xDDD
thank to you all~~ I Love You Guys~ xDDD♥♥♥
and i nid to say thank you to Ms.Sim coz she belanja us KFC~ xDD
thanks you teacher~ xDDD
and thx to Hong Shi,Ying Yee,Ann Li, Xin Yi, Ken min~ 
thx for the birthday cake~ xDDD
i never expected that u all will buy a birthday cake for me~ xDDD
thank you very much!!! xD
my sweet 17th birthday was divided into 4 parts~ xDD
1st Part: celebrate wif my family and my auntie's family~ xDDD
thx to my cousin for their present and my aunt for the "angpau" ~ xDDD
2nd Part: celebrated wif Hong Shi, Ying Yee, Ann Li, Xin Yi, Wan Qing and Ken min at KFC~ xDDD
thank you very much! xD
3rd Part: celebrated wif yobo,honey,ken meng, jian xiong, kar chun, jia jun and soon yin at Restaurant MOMO Steamboat~ 
thx for the attending~ xD
4nd Part: sing k wif yobo and ken min at redbox~ xDDD
having much funs wif them~ xD
i never been celebrate my birthday for so many times~ xDD
it is really a unforgotable birthday for me in my secondary skul life~
i would lik to say thank you to those ppl whu celebrate wif me, gv present to me and send wishes to me~
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! XDDD


cake from Hong Shi, Ying Yee, Ann Li, Xin Yi and Ken Min
me & honey

me, honey and yobo