Friday, September 3, 2010

♥соusiи's соиvосатioи dау♥

21 August 2010 was my lovely cousin mun yee jiejie's convocation day~xDDD
Congratulations to her~!!! Finally she was graduated~xDDD
i had skipped my class to attend her convocation ceremony on tat day~xDD
she treated us very good since we were small~ XDDD
and always take care of us and play wif us~ xDDD
she juz lik a baby sister to us since childhood~xDDD
i felt tat i was so funny on that day~ xDD
hmm~ mayb should say lik that~
i felt so touch when i saw my cousin graduated~ xDD
dunno y~ haha~ xDDD
and wish to cry~ LOL... = =
really 38~ xDDD
tat day she was so happy~ xDD
and she had received many bouquet of flowers~ included ours one~ xDD
and there were so many ppl~ @@
after the ceremony~ thn we went to Kuchai Lama ate pan mee~ xDDD
the whole family were so proud of her and felt so happy~ xDDD


hmm~ from tat moment~
i told myself~ i wan to lik my cousin~!
i want my parents proud of me~ xDD
yeah~! 
WONG YEE LING~ YOU CAN DO IT~! xDDD