Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day of 2009~~

so fast it is arrive to the last day of 2009 year~~
2010 is coming~~
OMG!! y can the time past so fast arh?? XDD
today leh~~
i was go to mid valley to buy my skul bag wif my mom and mei~~
finally~~
buy liao~~ XDDDDDDDDDDDD
thn we went to madam kwan there ate nasi lemak~~
very nice~~ XDD
thn walk walk walk~~
walk until 6p.m. lik tat wating for baba fetch us go the ship~XDD
the ship~~ i'm coming!!!!!!!!!!
long time didnt go~~ so miss there~~ XDDD
we arrived there 7p.m.++~~
thn order food~~
mummy order le one bottle of wine~~
walao~~ i ask her~~
we can finish bo??
she answer me sure can~~ gv her zha dou~~ =_="
after eat~~ thn we go the store~~
lol~~ bak to the store again~~ XDD
coz today there got happy hours~~
so muumy wan go there sao huo~~
when we que up~~ we met aunty~~ XDD
so you yuan arh~~ XD
thn buy liao things thn we go erm cha~~
about 11.30p.m.++ thn oni bak home~~
bak home liao~~
first things do de of coz is on9 lo~~
countdown wif my frenz~~ XDDDDDD
tat my last day of 2009 year~~
Good bye 2009~~
2009 year to me is a year for me tat filled wif happy and sad~~
but happy is more thn sad~~ XDDDDDD
2010 is coming~~
wish me all da best in 2010 year and get resut in SPM~~~~~
weeeeeeeeeeee~~ XDDDDDD