Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tired~~~~~~~

Annahaseyo everyone~
Long didnt back home jor~
Miss you all so much~ xD
Recently damn busy and tired of my work~
Now is 2.32a.m.~
Y i'm still here???
Tomorow no nid work??
Bingo~ 
Tomorow i off~ Weewee~xD
So can slp until late late~ xD
Start for work almost one week rdy~
Never rest~
Damn damn damn tired~
One day 8 hours~
Sometimes 10 hours~
OMG~
How can i tahan arh?
Me aso dunno ~ xD
Got the feeling of regret to work~ xD
If i'm not going to work~
I can on9 whole day~
But if i'm not going to work~
I have not enough money to buy my lovely SS501'concert ticket~ 
Haha~
So~ better go work~ xD
Now on9 wil less thn last time very much~
Oni will on9 at the night~
Cham~ T.T
But it's ok~
To go to the concert~
It's berbaloi~ xD
Hwaiting! 
I'm going to sleep now~
Haha~
Good nitez to you all and wish you all hv a nice dream~
Love you all so much and miss you all~ xD
Hope can see you all soon~