Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i'm free!!!!!!!!!

annahaseyo everyone~~
first~~ let me shout first~~ XDD
hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm free of my work!!!!!!!!
finally~~ i had finish my work~~
today was my last day~~
it's so special for me~~ XDD
i can stop the work!!!
it was a very happy event for me~~ =))
no nid so tired alrdy~~
but~~~
when i had stop my working~~
tat means reopen skul is around the corner~~~~
T___________________T
i dun wan reopen skul first la~~
me havent play enough leh~~
lol~~ 
sad~~ >.< 
ok~~ bak to my last day first~~
today was my last day at store~~
so~~ 
my "lovely" senior cashier~
abang dion,my sayang kak rina and kak lily were giving me a "big" suprise~
i'm so thank you for their suprise~~
thanks you very much~~
i will miss you all de~~ XDD
and aso will oways go bak the store visit u all~~ =))
tis was a good experience for me~~
i will keep tis memories in my brain until forever~~
coz tis is my first job ma~~ XDDD
tis experience is useful for my next job~~ XDD
beside that~~
i aso miss the time tat we one gang gathering together~~
together eat lunch,together bak home~~ XDDDD
tis memories full of warm and happy i aso will  keep it until forever~~ XDDD
damn miss tat time~~ XDDD