Thursday, August 25, 2011

I say I am Back~!!! xD

♥hurray! i am back my dear blogger friends! xD
Ngai ti (sarawak language means OMG)~ my blog is full of bushes @@
i jz came bak from my NS last saturday!
wow! it is fun and best arh! xDD
terbaik! xD
luckily i went to sarawak!
it is fun!!! and it is nt tat tough as my imagine =)
everyone in sarawak was niceeee! xDD
and i know a new gang of friends~ weee =)
they are juz friendly and niceeeeee ppl~ xDD
i miss them soooooooooooooooo much now ><
i miss KEM PLKN JUARA SERIAN too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouchhhh ><
actually sarawak is a nice place =D
i am starting to love there now =D
fall in love with PLKN and Sarawak~ weeee =D
too many things that i wish to share with u all bt i cant ><
the word tat i jz can use to describe my NS life is "BEST"!!! xD
i will never regret that i had skipped my form 6 for attend to the ns training xD
because of NS~ i learned many new things and tried something that i nvr tried before~
and and and~
I knew a gang of friends~!!!
they are from KL and Sarawak xDD
they are jz nice and friendly~

I Love them so muchhhhhhhhhh xDD  
and i am starting to miss them now ><
i wish that i can go to sarawak immediately to meet them up ~ haha xDD
fine~ tat's all for my NS life first =D
gonna share with u guys in next post =D
bye peeps =D 

and gonna post some photo first =D 

with boey =D ♥ 

♥ with boey again =D

with seng hong =D♥ 

with my dear lee shi 


♥with may again =D

♥ with paul =D

♥ with qiang

♥my dear carol 

♥boey

♥yan yan =D

♥susan =D