Friday, October 2, 2009

Mooncake Festival~

Last Saturday~
Chinese society organised mooncake festival~
As the member of the chinese society~
of coz i sure join la~ xD
Tis year de mooncake festival was so grand~
and so special~
coz it was at night~ xD
Early 9 o'clock in the morning~
All the staff of this event were went bak to skul for decorate and preparing~
I was late~
haha~ xD
Sorry to Hong Shi~
Coz i cant wake up~
After fufu sms me me oni noe wk up~ xP
About 1p.m.~
thn we all bak for rest le~
4.30p.m. thn we went bak to skul again~
for the last preparation~xD
It's quiet suffer~
But all were berbaloi~ xD
6.00p.m.++~
The event was started~
hehe~
about 10.30 lik tat oni finish~
thn we still hv to do "Gu li"
we hv to kept the things properly~
haha~ xD
tis year de mooncake festival damn syok~
although we had received some bad comment~
but nvm~
coz it is our force~ xD
and we aso had received the good comment~ xD



nice sunshine~ ^^
me and yin~

me and ying yee~