Saturday, October 3, 2009

4H's Ponteng week~

Tis week was a funny week for 4H~
and wat a boring week for me~ 
Reopen skul life was so sienz~ 
Haha~
Y was a funny week leh?
Bcoz in tis week~
Almost all the days aso had ppls ponteng except Wednesday~
Monday- 12ppls ponteng~ ( coz of  last saturday de mooncake festival~ all tired rdy)
Tuesday- 12ppls ponteng aso~ included me~ xD( monday didnt ponteng de ppl's replace day~ xD)
Wednesday- no ppl ponteng~ all good boys and good girls~ ( Coz all scare simsim will suddenly cum bak~)
Thursday- 5 ppls ponteng (coz sim sim was absent)
Friday- dunno coz i absent to skul aso~ xD ( coz all rubbish period)
Wow~
See the report~
So geng~ xD
Cant imagine it~ xD
I aso had ponteng 2 days in a week rdy~
Wat was the result for me?
Of coz was scolded by mummy lo~ 
And syok lo~ xD
Mummy asked me y tis week so lazy go to skul~
Coz all ppl were planning ponteng~
Went to skul aso sleep de and so sienz~
Nothing to do aso~ 
I sleep at home better~ xD
Still can on9 tim~ xD
Haha~ 
Imagining next Wednesday and Thursday~
Dunno got ppl bak skul a not leh?
Haha~
And i'm planning not going to skul~ xD
Tis week and next week i can be the Ponteng Queen rdy~
And our class can be the Ponteng Class rdy~
It's so horrible~
The most clever class in Form 4 can ponteng until lik tat~
Hoho~ 
Me aso dunno y~ xD
Cant believe it~ 
Waiting for tonight de BBQ's party~
Hope i will hv fun at my grandma's house~ xD
I can see my mei rdy~
Damn miss her~
Long time didnt see her liao~
Today muz gossip cukup cukup~ xD
At the end~
Wish all my lovers TSMY family Happy Mid Autumn Festival and aso me so miss de ah bi~ xD 
Hoping to see u next week~ xD
Mesti tak boleh kurang saya punya kawan-kawan la and all students of the 4H~ xD
Happy Mid Autumn Festival~
中秋节快乐~