Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival~

2009's Mid Autumn Festival was over le~
Haha~ 
Tis year my mid autumn festival juz lik past years~
Bak to grandmma's house ate~
But still had some different la~ xD
The different was we dun hv played tanglung and candle alrdy~ xD
Haha~
Coz big rdy so we not very interesting of tat alrdy~

Tis year my grandma's house was having a BBQ party~
Yeah~ Yummy~ I love it~ xD
We bbq so many foods~
Such as chicken wings, hotdogs, lamb chop~
But all were given to guest le~ >.<
Coz we respect guest ma~ xD 
But nvm~ We last last oni bbq again~
Thn sit down sambil ate sambil gossip~
Syok~ xD 
After ate~ 
Thn me and my mei bak her room there gossip about Korea's artist de things~
Coz we two now are Super Korean's Fans~ xD
Thn we went to watch Family Outing at Youtube there~
OMG~
When i was watching tat time~
I laughed until cannot stop~
Laughed until stomachache and no voice le~
Mei aso~
We two siao zha bo in room there laughed laughed laughed~
Until cant stop~ 
My cousin brother and my sister aso cant tahan we two le~
Reali laughed until lik siao zha bo~ xD
Hyun Joong reali so cute la~ xD
His actions mk me laughed until cant stop~
And Hyeo Ri aso~
Love him so much~ xD
Dunno y when i watched tis show tat time i suddenly think dao my bi leh~ xD
Bi~ You see~ When i watch family outing i can imagine you leh~ xD
Tat's means how i miss you~ xD
Seifo~ Am i lessbian?
Choi choi choi~ Of coz not lo~
Oni long time didnt see her thn oni will miss her lo~ xD
Thn she is aso love Hyun Joong so much~ xD
Thn while we were waiting for the loading of Family Outing~
We 2 xiao zha bo went to open the Brown Eyed Girls de Abracadabra and f(x) de I Don't Care mv~
And aso Wonder Girls de Nobody~ 
We 2 went to learned their dance~
Thn sambil watch sambil dance~ 
Reali sot liao ~ xD
Too fast jor~ 
Cant chase it~ xD
Thn we two saw each other thn laughed again~
Haha~
Long time didnt so syok wif mei le~ 
Syok arh! 
But we cant finished episod 65 becoz i hv to bak le and youtube is under maintance~
Sad~ 
Hope next time still got chance lik tat kisiao wif mei~ xD


Holidays for PMR exam is coming alrdy~
Hope me will hv fun and relax in tis holiday~
And it's time to start my preparation for skul's final exam~
If not~ I think i will die in tis exam~
Gambateh!
Aza aza fighting! 


Now is 04/10/09 2.34a.m. le~
It's time to be pig le~
Good nitez everybody~
Love euu all and miss euu all too~ xD