Friday, November 12, 2010

New Target ♥

♥ I got a new target on today~ xDDD
it's the way that i should go after my SPM~
yeah~ my new target is....
SEKOLAH MATRIKULASI~! xDDD
hmm~ i feel not bad~ xDDD
better thn STPM~
it juz lik foundation~ study for 1 year~
and juz lik u going to a college or university~
teacher said it's very free~ the life juz lik at campus de life~no nid to wear uniform too~ :D
but the course will be very rush~ 
coz juz one years~ divide into 2 semester~ 
it's aso a good chance to let me more hardworking~ XDDD
there is only 1 thing that i worry~
that is i scare i cant chase the homework if i study at there~
coz teacher say it is very rush~!!!
OMG~ @@
but i would lik to try to challenge it~ =)
i really wish that i can in this~ 
it will be a good experience for me and aso be a force for me~ xD
SEKOLAH MATRIKULASI~!!!
YOU'RE MY TARGET NOW~!!! XDDD
I'M GONNA BEAT YOU~! XD

i was so happy tat finally i set a target for myself~ xD
i dunno how to describe my feelings~
i feel very excited~!
it's so good when u had a target~
u will try yr best to achieve it~
and it let me feel that i still got hope~ :D
everyone should has at least 1 target in their life~
it will be a motive to you~ XD

countdown 10 days for SPM~ ><
hardworking-ing for my SPM~
wish me all the best in my SPM~!
and aso all de best for my friends too~ :D


is time to keep my mood and prepare myself to sit for SPM now~ xD
will be back after SPM or mayb suddenly post an article? :P
i dunno~ xD
anyway~
Good Luck for all form 5 students included me~ xD