Monday, November 8, 2010

му gгаduатiои dач ♥


Hurray~!!! I'm graduated~!!!xDDD
i had my first graduation ceremony in the secondary skul life on 29-10-2010~ xD
every form 5 students were so happy on tat day~ xD
of coz included me~ =)
everyone was busy about make-up and tk photo~ xD
muahahahaha~! i had tk many photo with my friends on tat day~ xDDD
LOL~ 38 ==
fine~ ermmm~
and we still nid to went up to the stage and tk our sijil berhenti from principal~ @@
GOSH~! 
i was so nervous when i went up to the stage~ ==
dun ask me why~ coz i aso dunno~ xP
i juz know i was so nervous at tat moment and juz wish i wont memalukan diri sendiri at tat time~ ==
at last~ nothing happened~ xDDD 
first time tried OL look~ LOL~ xD
a good experience for me~ xD
feeling not bad~ but the high heels mk me feel uncomfortable~ ==
and nid to wear it for whole day~ @@
luckily didnt pokai~ xD
after ceremony~ we had our jamuan at class~
everybody were standing at the class there to enjoy their own meal~
because there is no chair for us~ LOL~
i should tk the photo ~ xDDD
meal-curry chicken rice~ LOL~ haha~
everyone was hungry after busy for whole morning~xDD
tat's the end of my graduation day~ =)


what i wish to say is...
the time really past so fast...
i'm graduated now...
and i nid to facing SPM soon...
sigh><
after SPM...
mean i nid to separate wif my friends...
NOOOOO...
i tak berat ><
my dear friends...
promise me...
we must keep in contact kay???
i will always miss you all~ :D ♥
and wish all of us all de best in our SPM~!!! 
14 days more... 
here are some pic of my graduation day~ :D 


♥my yobo~ xDDD


♥my honey~ xDD




with my yobo and honey :D ♥ 





♥5H classmates


♥family xDDD


♥5H girls xD

♥SSTA


♥5H girls again


♥5H


♥5H


♥ the all of us xD


♥ a warm family


♥annli,me, yingyee and xinyi


♥hongshi,me and yingyee~i love tis photo sooo much~xDDD



♥the korea gang xD



♥korea gang again



♥ annli,ying yee and me


♥5H classmates