Monday, June 14, 2010

εηjοч мч Lifε =]]

08.06.10
today was hang out wif my gang~ xD
we are going to the garden sing k~ xDD
another reason is~~
i'm going to see my husband~~ wakaka~~ xDD
my frenz was telling me bout Basic House which was endorsement by my husband- Kim Hyun Joong is available in Robinson now~ xDD
i'm so excited~~ xDDDD
hmm~~ one normal tee nid rm59~~ i'm planning to hv one~ xDDD
but i nid to save money for my i-phone~ xDDD
we had sing k almost 4 hours~ xDD
syok arh~~ lastly~ the sound was different~ xDDD
after that~ thn we aso going to pasar malam for a walk~ 
tat's all for my lovely day~ xD 

09.06.10♥
during holidays~~hmm~~ my mummy was a bit sot plug~ xDDD
keep brought us out going in the midnight for supper =]]
i had becum more fat jor~ sob TT__TT
so hardworking to dance for diet thn bcum more fat >.<
thanks to mummy~ =]]
but i'm so happy~ not becoz of me fat jor =.="
it's becoz of i enjoy my night life~ xDDD
i love going out during mid night~
dunno y~~ xDDDD
night life gv me peace~ xDD
i hate be disturb by people when i'm in down mood~ xD
i can find my ownself during my night life~ xD
tat's y i love going out during night~ xDD
tis day we had went to A&W which located in PJ~ xD
mummy suggested went to there~ 
coz she was missed there de food~ LOL~ xD
the end of my lovely night =]]♥