Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest ♥

yes~! Finally...
i had finished my trial exam~! xD
SPM is around the corner too~! ><
4 more weeks~! arghhhhh ><
GOSH~!
I DON'T CARE~!
I must go shopping on this weekend~!
long time for didnt hang out dyyy~
sing k~! watch movie~! OMG~! X))
my body so itchy laaaa weiii~ xDDD
this saturday will be a busy day again~! xDDD
afternoon need to accompany mom to buy present for my love aunty~ xD
night PARTY~! xDDD
Oh yeah~! xDDD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i felt that i was so emo recently~
dunno y~ LOL~
i hate this feelings~ = =
when you try to avoid somethings~
but... u cant avoid it and u still hv to face it~
ishh~ how to explain~
hmm~ should be 越想逃避就越逃避不了~
yupp~ i get it~ xDD
sad case~ ><
i miss my dar ms.janice~ ><
she will always listens to me when i'm in down mood~
my good listener~ muahahahahahaha~! xDDD 
my dar~ come back please~! i miss you a lot~! xDDD 
and thx for always listen to me~ u juz lik a tong sampah to me~ xD
muahahahahahaha~! dun misunderstand my means~ xDDD
hmm~ somemore~
i juz realised something recently~
a pair of couple not 100% will be enemy after they broke up~ 
they still can be friends~! =)
thx for still caring me~ =)
i really appreciate it~ 
you're the one who always mk me feel warm and touch~ :)
and juz same as you~
i aso hope that u can tk care of yrself properly~ :D
this is wat i wish~ 
Fine~ released those stress out dy~! off~! xD
a new photo recently~
be smile , be tough and be happy~ =)