Sunday, July 4, 2010

мεrεитаs dεsα 26.06.2010

yuhuuuuuu~~ is merentas day again~ xDDD
the feelings was so great when u wake up in the morning and tk a walk at a garden there~ xD
hmm~ tis year was my last year to join merentas desa in my secondary school's life~
but i'm not decided to take part in tis~ xDDD
coz i was helping PBSM and taking photo~ xDDDDD
had a lots of fun at there~
and i had many classmates were won in the merentas desa~ xDD
congrats to all of them~ xDDD
yeah~~ 5H is pround of you all~ xDDD
you all are so great~ xDDD
after that~ thn i had went to carefour wif kenmin and bobo~
nothing did at there~ peace~ xP
thn went to play bowling wif them and my classmate~
juz a simple day and simple post~
be happy everyday =) peace xP





you're my sunshine~ my only sunshine~ xDDD

lake view~ xDDD
they are such lik a couple~ but they are not~ xDD


ying yee =)
kha kha xD

chin joe =]


chiee leong :)

jonathan ^^
kenneth xP
mush mush =]
rong sen :)